Chapter 00: The User Interface 0 hr 12 min
Changepoint Analytics (SA) Introduction – Chapter 00: The User Interface
In this Changepoint Analytics (SA) Introduction training course, participants will learn about the User Interface and specific terminology of items throughout the Analytics environment..
Introducing the Changepoint Analytics Environment
In this section, we will:
- Learn what Changepoint Analytics is
- Explore the Changepoint Analytics interface
- Review the types of reports that are available
Introduction to Changepoint SA Reports
The Changepoint SA Reports interface has multiple options for creating and running reports to get information on virtually all aspects of your Changepoint data. Depending on your Changepoint role and the permissions you have been given, you can view reports, copy them to a private folder, create new reports, and edit existing reports.
In most cases, you create reports using Changepoint Analytics. You can
- include charts and graphs in your reports
- display versions of the reports in your Changepoint SA dashboards,
- create easy-to-read graphics that quickly give you and others the information you need
Changepoint Analytics: Who and Why?
Who should be using Changepoint Analytics?
- Users familiar with the technical concept of a database
- Users with some level of report writing experience
- Users with general knowledge of Changepoint SA data schema
Why Changepoint Analytics
- When presentation is key to report production
- Where multiple sections of a report make up the required output (e.g. Project Status Report)
- Changepoint’s Report Designer tool is not available in Changepoint SA 2020
Within the Changepoint Analytics environment, users can:
- Build reports by adding objects and data items
- Modify objects and data items (“queries”)
- Navigate between report pages
- Resize the panes
- Build Dashboards, Stories, and Explorations
- Leverage custom Data Sets and Data Modules