Chapter 05: Prompts 0 hr 52 min
Chapter 05: Prompts
Changepoint Analytics (SA) Introduction – Chapter 05: Prompts
In this Changepoint Analytics (SA) Introduction training course, participants will learn how to create Prompts for reports.
- Discuss why Prompts are useful
- Learn that a Prompt is just a Filter that points to a Parameter
- Use Parameters to focus data
- Create several types of Prompts
- Navigate between Prompt pages
- What are Parameters and Prompts?
- You can create a Parameter for an item in a report
- You can create a prompt page with one or more prompts which prompts for the values of a parameter
- You can also add a prompt directly to a report
- If you add a prompt item to your report or a prompt page, you may select any type of prompt available in the Toolbox tab within the Insertable objects pane
- Changing Prompt Properties:
- You can change the attributes and behavior of a prompt by changing its properties