Chapter 02: Crosstab Reports 0 hr 24 min
Chapter 2: Crosstab Reports
Changepoint Analytics (PPM) Introduction - Chapter 02: Crosstab Reports
In this Changepoint Analytics (PPM) Introduction training course, participants will learn how to build Crosstab Reports.
- Discuss what crosstab reports are and how they are useful
- Learn about the various areas of a crosstab report
- Create a simple crosstab report with drag and drop functionality
- Create a complex crosstab report with unrelated data
What is a Crosstab Report?
- Displays data in rows and columns with information that is summarized at the intersection points
- Similar to a pivot table in MS Excel
- Useful for summarizing data that can be measured
- Capable of grouping data
- Not ideal for displaying detailed information
Creating a Crosstab Report:
- You can create a nested crosstab item by dragging more than one item into a row or column
- Any data item that can be aggregated can be added to the body of a crosstab just as a measure would. The measure defines what data is being reported such as budget, quantity, or expenses
Creating a Complex Crosstab Report:
- Crosstab cells have four drop zones: one on either side and one at the top and one at the bottom.
- Items can be dropped in a cell’s drop zone to create parents, children and peers
Crosstab Summary Information
- Data in a crosstab can be further summarized similar to a list report