Chapter 03: Chart Reports 0 hr 32 min
Chapter 3: Chart Reports
Changepoint Analytics (PPM) Introduction - Chapter 03: Chart Reports ("Visualizations')
In this Changepoint Analytics (PPM) Introduction training course, participants will learn how to build Chart Reports for effective data visualization.
- Review the available types of charts
- Create a chart with peer and nested items
- Add context to chart reports
- Format charts with properties pane
Chart Report Notes
Types of Chart Reports: Column, Bar, Line, Pie or Donut, Area, Gauge, Progressive, Pareto, Combination, Scatter Bubble, Point, Radar, Polar Chart.
Creating Chart Reports:
- Charts are a type of “Visualization”
- The chart interface allows you to quickly format and customize different objects within charts
- Add data items to define the elements of the chart such as the measures, categories, and series. You must include at least one item to define the categories, one to define the series, and one item to serve as the measure.
- Charts with peer and nested Items:
- You can use chart drop zones to add data items to create parents, children, and peers
- You can drag and drop existing data items within the report
- Compare values with gauge charts:
- Gauge charts look great on dashboards
- You can modify the palette of any chart from the properties pane
- Adding data-driven baselines:
- Baselines are horizontal or vertical lines that cut through the chart to indicate divisions within the charted data.