Chapter 04: Filters 0 hr 27 min
Chapter 4: Filters
Changepoint Analytics (PPM) Introduction - Chapter 04: Filters
In this Changepoint Analytics (PPM) Introduction training course, participants will learn how to create Filters in reports to return a specific subset (or subsets) of relevant data.
- Create filters to limit the results returned by the report
- Determine when to apply filters on aggregated data
- Introduce the Queries
- Creating a Filter:
- Use filters to report on a subset of your data
- Create the appropriate Filter Expressions around Query items to limit results
- Filtering with Data Source Values:
- This is very helpful when you’re not sure of the available values to filter on
- Applying a Detail Filter with Aggregation:
- Aggregated data shows totals, averages or another form of summarized data
- When you use a group filter, you can specify the group level to which you want to apply the filter
Note: Summary filters apply filtering at a grouped level and are not used in this training class.